At Five Points, we believe that fostering a love for movement and wellness starts at a young age.
Kids Clubhouse is our childcare program that allows parents and caregivers to recharge physically and mentally, all while knowing their kids are in caring hands and enjoying an adventure of their own.
Our dedicated team of teachers are here to ensure your child’s experience is nothing short of exceptional. We provide a safe and nurturing environment where children can release their energy while having fun and making new friends. We offer a wide range of exciting activities that promote movement, imagination, and laughter.
Safety is our top priority, and all our clubhouse teachers are trained in CPR and first aid. While parents focus on their workouts, they can rest assured knowing that their little ones are not only safe but also having a fantastic time.
For pricing information about our child care options, please call us at (309) 444-8222.
Interested in 2 free hours of child care?
If you currently have a family membership, 2 hours of FREE child care (per day) is included with your membership. If you are interested to know all the perks that our memberships offer, just visit our Membership Page.
Kids Clubhouse Hours of Operation
Five Points Kid's Programs and Events
Allow your child to enjoy supervised activities in the gym! This program is an extension of Kids Clubhouse and your child will need to check into the Kids Clubhouse to participate in this program. Intended for children ages 3-11. Children must be potty trained. Family Membership? This program is included at no additional charge.
Growing Strong Hours
Creative Writing- Journaling
This is a five-week class held on Tuesday's from 11-11:45am.
Class begins July 11th and goes until August 8th, for Ages: 8+
Cost: $ 50.00 (pricing includes a journal for the registrant)
This is an easy-going 45-minute class where you will:
- Discover the difference between a journal and a diary and identify benefits of journaling
- Learn journaling tools, aids and resources
- Learn how to journal through chaos, crisis, and change
- Learn to express yourself in a creative way
- Learn ways journaling can help you as you develop through life
How you will benefit:
- Discover a tool for expressing your thoughts and emotions
- Effectively cope with change in your life through journaling
- Create a healthy habit that may keep you journaling for years to come