“Spring It On” Outdoor Market – 4/25/2021
Sun, April 25 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join us at Five Points Washington for our inaugural Spring It On Outdoor Market!
Enjoy music, food trucks, fresh produce, and shopping from various craft vendors and businesses!
Sunday, April 25 from 1:00 – 5:00 pm. In the event of inclement weather, this event will be rescheduled for Sunday, May 9, 2021.
Participating vendors include:
- A Bushell of Color
- Art at the Bodega
- Artworks of Nature
- Bill’s Lemonade Shake Up Tent
- Blooming Lane Creations
- El Zarape Taco Truck
- Gigi’s Dips, Sips & More
- Gramma Nana’s Kitchen
- iSincerely Wish Candle Co.
- Kimmy’s Hair Pretties/Color Street
- Larabelle Design
- Luxe Boutique
- Marmora Ayuverdic Center
- Myra Bags by Renee
- Oberweis Dairy
- Philanthropic Education Organization
- Plunder Design Jewelry
- Pura Vida Pets
- R Belle Boutique
- The Creative Bohemian
- The Unique Twist & Twisting Crew
- Washington Historical Society
(As of March 26, 2021) –