Personalized nutrition based on your goals and health status
By applying evidence-based practice we will work together to not only achieve your short term goals, but provide education that will be used for a lifetime of better health.
Why work with a Five Points nutritionist?
- Weight loss is 80% nutrition and 20% exercise
- Focusing on nutrition can help prevent or manage heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and other common diseases
- Improve your mood, focus, and energy levels throughout the day without implementing stressful “Yo-Yo” diets.
What a Five Points nutritionist will not provide:
- Clinical or medical diagnosis
- Assistance with medications and food interactions
- Needs titled under health insurance coverage
Hi, I’m Rachael! I am Registered Dietitian and graduate of ISU. I have my Bachelors in Food & Nutrition along with my Masters in Food Sciences. I am also a certified personal trainer through National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM). After 14 years of competitive swimming, I expanded my athleticism to the weight room. I’ve competed in 2 body building competitions, a ½ Ironman, and a powerlifting meet is next!
I am passionate about providing others with personalized knowledge regarding nutrition and exercise from evidence-based research. I would love to help you find a better balance between family, work, and your health.
I offer multiple nutrition coaching programs.
Contact me to schedule a consultation at firstname.lastname@example.org