The walking track is available to all members and guests. 12 laps equals one mile
The walking/jogging direction is rotated daily.
Please pay close attentions to the directions below. They are also posted on the track.
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sun||Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday|
- Joggers use the outside lanes.
- Walkers use the inside lanes with no more than two walkers side by side.
- Stretching off to the sides of the track only.
- Due to safety reasons, no loitering allowed on the track.
- No stopping on the track to observe the lower level courts or to rest. If you need to rest, do so off to the side of the track.
- Clean and proper athletic shoes required.
- No food or drink on or near the track.
- Use caution when entering or exiting the track.
- You must be eight years of age or older to use the track.
- No inline skates, skateboards, etc. allowed on the track. Strollers are allowed.
- No other activity allowed on track other than walking or
jogging (i.e., no walking lunges, etc).